Party Packages Include:
- 1 hour and 45 min private party OR
- 2 hour and 45 min private party
- Party child is free***
- Ice Cream and Juice and water is provided
- Party supplies (plates, napkins, and utensils) are provided
- Includes party set up, clean up and multiple team members to help with your party
- Reservations and non-refundable deposit are required
- Each guest must have a signed waiver to play
- 2 large one topping pizzas from Papa John’s are free, each additional pizza will be $10
- All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit (refunded if cancelled 30 days before the reservation)
- Socks are required to play (available to purchase if socks are forgotten)
- Draw string Bounce De Lis bag is our gift for the birthday child
A $100.00 deposit is required at the time of the reservation. This deposit will be applied to the balance due the day of the party. The deposit will be reapplied or refunded for any changes or cancellations at least 30 days prior to the reserved date. The deposit is non-refundable within 30 days of the reservation.
Each party has 10 minutes after the party end time to check out with your Bounce de Lis team members at the front desk. Please respect the next parties that will follow yours as well as our staff by removing all personal items / guests from the party area and checking out within 10 minutes of your end time.
We will provide a cart to assist in bringing all gifts out to the birthday child’s car.
As guests arrive, we will count the total number of children checking in for your party. You will only pay for those guests who sign a waiver to play on the inflatables. Once all guests have arrived or at the end of the party, we will ring up your total balance due. Acceptable payment options are: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or local check with valid ID.
What you can bring:
You can bring your own cake, please no confetti it is hard to clean up. We can coordinate with Papa John’s or Rouses to make food arrangements for you. All other outside food or drink must be approved before it will be allowed in the Bounce de Lis (this is to ensure anything that you bring in will not cause a mess in the play/inflatable area).